Peace, Love, Respect!
1. Alway obey the rules of the road while scootering, just like you would in your car.
2. Treat others with respect.
3. Use language and behavior appropriate to the environment.
4. Remember scooter days, be there as often as you can. We like seeing you!
5. You can be a member of other clubs and be in this one.
6. Dues are optional, but if you are going to be a full member, please pay our dues on time.
7. Give help to others, no matter their affiliation, in any way you can.
8. Open carry is your right, it does, however, clash with our fun loving scootering image...so, we ask that you keep your weapon covered or stashed in your scooter or car.
9. Do your best to live by our motto, Peace, Love, Scoot!